LIGHT UP THE NIGHT AT THE VALOR BALL
You’re cordially invited to light up the night for a great cause at the Valor Black Tie Ball benefiting Light Up To Live Foundation. The gala is the third of a trifecta of Valor events taking place September 21-22nd. The ball will be held Saturday evening at 6:30 p.m. at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center on 1501 Gaylord Trail in Grapevine, Texas.
At the ball, patrons will enjoy live music, a gourmet dinner, open bar, live auction and special presentations. Your support allows Light Up to Live to support our military men and women who have returned home from active duty and need assistance as they travel a new path home. Many members of our returning military and Veterans are silently suffering with physical pain, anxiety, depressions, traumatic brain injury (TBI) or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
How You Can Help the Valor Charity Events: Connection is the Cure
- Register and attend the Valor Ball, Valor Golf Tournament and/or Valor Clay Shoot
- Sponsor a Veteran or Group Serve as an event underwriter
- Purchase a personal or corporate ad in the Valor Ball Program
- Provide a direct contribution
- Donate an auction item
- Purchase a Flag of Valor, which comes with a plaque for personalization
FLAGS OF VALOR
Online or at the event, guest will have the opportunity to purchase a Flags of Valor.
Honor a member of the military with an American-made, handcrafted Flags of Valor. These beautiful works of art are created by a Veteran owned and operated company. The funds raised support Light Up to Live and our Veteran’s needs; as well as the crafting company that employs Veterans.
PATRIOTIC SERVICE DOG FOUNDATION
In addition, an announcement will be made during the gala for two specially trained service dogs that will be gifted to Veterans in need of assistance. Gentle Ben, a German Shepard and Jackel, a Labradoodle have been named in honor or two fallen heroes. The Patriotic Service Dogs are demonstrating how their pups are helping Veterans. Guests are invited to participate in the auction that will fund the purchase and training of two service dogs to be gifted to two military Veterans.
Valor Registration Information
Guest may purchase a ticket as an individual for $300 per ticket, or you may reserve a table of 10 for $3,000. If you are unable to attend, or would like to sponsor as well, you can go to Lightuptolive.org to browse other sponsorship opportunities and purchase your ticket(s).
Charity Events funds raised will directly support:
- Donating Polychromatic Light Therapy devices to support Veterans in need.
- Fund state-of-the-art other medical assistance, travel, accommodations, food and family support for those in need and those suffering with conditions such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
To register or learn about the Valor Ball or other events, including the Clay Shoot and Golf Tournament, visit LightUpToLive.org. We hope to see you waltzing across that ballroom floor at the Gaylord Texan this September.